Are you a European student aspiring to pursue your Master’s studies in France? Look no further! The France Excellence Europa scholarship program is now open for applications until March 29, 2024!
Developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, this program offers scholarships to students from 26 European Union countries to pursue Master’s level studies at esteemed French higher education institutions. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss this opportunity to apply!
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the France Excellence Europa scholarship program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a national of one of the 26 European Union member states listed, excluding France.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old at the beginning of your stay in France.
- Have secured admission to a French higher education institution for Master’s 1 or Master’s 2 in specified fields for the 2024-25 academic year.
- Not be a recipient of Erasmus +, AUF, or other French ministry scholarships.
What does the scholarship offer?
The France Excellence Europa scholarship includes:
- Half-yearly allowance of €6,850
- Installation allowance of €1,700
- Exemption from registration fees for national diplomas
- Priority assistance in finding accommodations in CROUS university residences
- Enrollment in an insurance plan for the initial three months of your stay
- Supplemental health insurance
- Exemption from the CVEC – Contribution de Vie Etudiante et de Campus
- Special discounts on cultural activities organized by Campus France
Please note that the scholarship does not cover course fees or transportation costs.
How to apply?
To apply for the France Excellence Europa scholarship, carefully read the call for applications to understand:
- Eligibility criteria
- Scholarship details
- Application procedure
- Application and selection timeline
Form link: France Excellence Europa
The deadline for submitting applications is March 29, 2024. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to pursue your Master’s studies in France!
The France Excellence Europa scholarship program recognizes academic excellence and aligns with the strategic priorities of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. Applications undergo a rigorous evaluation process by experts in the relevant fields to ensure deserving candidates are selected.