The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is set to commence the application process for the civil services preliminary examination starting from February 14, 2024. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official websites, upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in before the deadline on March 3, 2024.
Admit Card Issued for UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Exam 2024
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the Combined Geo-Scientist (preliminary) examination 2024. #2044 #AdmitCard #AdmitCardDownloadhttps://t.co/IogQPPCMxd pic.twitter.com/HrIvMZTO39
— Job Info India (@Jobinfoindia) February 9, 2024
To kickstart the application process, candidates need to register on the One Time Registration (OTR) platform available on the commission’s website. The preliminary examination is scheduled to take place on May 26, 2024.
Exam Pattern: Candidates will have to clear an objective paper as the basis for selection for the mains examination.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should be below 32 years of age and hold a graduate degree from any of the universities recognized by the central or state legislature in India.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official websites at upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in.
- Complete the registration process on the OTR platform provided on the commission’s website.
- Proceed to fill out the online application form for the examination.
- Upload the required documents as per the guidelines.
- Make the payment of the application fee and submit the completed application form.
- Download a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Number of Attempts: Candidates are allowed a maximum of six attempts to appear in the examination. However, there are relaxations in the number of attempts for SC/ST/OBC and PwBD category candidates who meet the eligibility criteria.
Stay tuned as the UPSC civil services examination opens for applications, providing a pathway to aspiring civil servants across the country.